Now you can start a PNF program in your community! Discover the Know et Your Fertility seminar.
Know Your Fertility seminars are offered through a network teaching system that you get through a subscription.
For only $100 a year you can subscribe to your organization, parish or ministry.
What does the subscription include?
As part of your subscription you have access to a custom portal where you will have:
Course Access Know Your Fertility
- Access to the three (3) classes that combine interactions with facilitators, videos presented by certified instructors, and hands-on exercises to strengthen learning
Promotion and advertising
- We offer you a series of flyers, posters and bulleting announcements professionally designed to help you publicize your classes
Unlimited training for facilitators
- Your subscription includes access to training for facilitator couples at no additional cost.
Discounts on class materials
- Subscribers receive discounts when ordering their materials for their students
What do students receive?
Students who attend the class receive:
Access to take* the full course and materials
- Each couple will have the opportunity to take the full Know Your Fertility course, and receive a Student Guide and a Digital Thermometer
Students receive instruction in the classroom and through facilitators. Only facilitators have access to the class portal.
Accompaniment during and after class
- As part of the course, students receive motivation, practical suggestions, and support as they learn to use the natural method. An instructor couple is available when method-related questions arise.
- This course integrates the use of the CycleProGo mobile app to assist students in interpreting their fertility signals. There is a free version and a paid subscription. Students will receive access to the subscription for a full year as part of the course. Paid subscription includes interpretation of data; the free version allows data logging without interpretation. The price of the CycleProGo subscription is $25 per year.
What is the format of the class?
In the Seminar format:
- Couples gather in a common place (i.e. parish room, hospital meeting rooms, etc.)
- Classes led by a facilitator
- Videos recorded by an instructor couple, a doctor and a priest discussing the topics of method, science and morality
- Records of your observations and the interpretation of your signals are entered in the mobile app: CycleProGo
- One class a week for a period of three weeks