The Couple to Couple League and the Fertility Science Institute mark NFP Awareness Week (July 24-30) with the launch of their newly updated Spanish class offerings, now available at Ligadepareja.org. Classes include the organization’s flagship Know Your Fertility course, plus specialized courses for postpartum women and perimenopausal women. Available as in-person courses, live online and hybrid for Spanish speaking couples, all classes provide personalized consultations and access to the organization’s app, CycleProGo, in an effort to meet the growing demand for accessible NFP training for and by the Hispanic community.
Meet the Spokesperson
Silvia Schmidt serves as Couple to Couple League’s Senior Manager of International Development. She has been working with CCL and Liga de Pareja for 21 years, teaching and coaching over 600 couples. Originally from Guadalajara, Mexico, Silvia has lived in Northern Kentucky with her husband for 25 years, along with their two daughters.
Sample Interview Questions
- Can you tell our audience a little more about the mission of the Couple to Couple League?
- How is CCL making NFP more accessible to the Hispanic community?
- Why is there such a demand for Fertility Awareness Based Method (FABM) instruction right now?
- How has CCL’s methods for teaching NFP expanded and evolved particularly since the pandemic?
- Where can people go to learn more about the resources CCL offers for the Spanish-speaking population?
Click the image to download